Help Needed! About Fromm Food

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
Hi Guys,

This is Bubu again, he is doing so great recently, and he has firm stool now, so I think it is the time to change his food from NB to Fromm since he had some tear stain issue. Should I buy Puppy gold or Grain free four star food(it is for all stage)? By the way, he is 14wks right now, and 21lbs.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hey there! At his age you can switch to all stages Fromm. I tried the Beef Frittata first as a lot of bullies do well and it was a match made :) We are going to explore some new flavors at some point :) don't forget the frequent buyer every 13 bag free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

titanowners

Nov 10, 2012
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan
Hey there! At his age you can switch to all stages Fromm. I tried the Beef Frittata first as a lot of bullies do well and it was a match made :) We are going to explore some new flavors at some point :) don't forget the frequent buyer every 13 bag free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where are you purchasing your fromm that it's that deal?

titanowners

Nov 10, 2012
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan
Hi Guys,

This is Bubu again, he is doing so great recently, and he has firm stool now, so I think it is the time to change his food from NB to Fromm since he had some tear stain issue. Should I buy Puppy gold or Grain free four star food(it is for all stage)? By the way, he is 14wks right now, and 21lbs.

we switched titan over to fromm from royal canine slowly at about 6 months exactly (he's nearly 7 months now). we bought the beef frittata grain free four star because it's for all stages. he loves it and we can see his tear stains go away and his face is just clearer.no bad gas anymore (still little bursts here and there). you can try the puppy if you prefer. we have not tried that one but doesn't mean it won't work. sometimes some foods work better for different bulldogs health needs.just again make sure to introduce it extremely slowly by mixing in tiny amounts to the food he is already used to. check his poop daily too to make sure that it's not upsetting his tummy. (mushy poops are a sign) you know your bully better than i do so you'll know if he seems to not adjust to the food. hope all goes well!

good luck Bubu!! :D

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Hi Guys,

We switched Bacon over to Beef Frittatta about the same time you are at now and he was fine with it

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
There are as many opinions about food as there are bullies I think.. LOL
Personally, I think 14 week old pup should still be on puppy food. They are still babies at that age and puppy food has the things they need. Fromm puppy food is one of if not the best in that category.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I switched my puppy when she was 14 weeks old to grain free beef frtitatta and we love it. Her tear stains cleared up, her weight gain has been perfect, no gas and very firm stool only 2x a day.

OP
bububaby

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
I switched my puppy when she was 14 weeks old to grain free beef frtitatta and we love it. Her tear stains cleared up, her weight gain has been perfect, no gas and very firm stool only 2x a day.

Ok, I will definitely try Beef Frtitatta, here is a question, I gave him 2/3 cup three times a day now (I feed him tenth of his weight), should I cut back his food when I switch to Fromm? as I look up other thread, other people said Fromm is a high quality food, normally do not need to feed too much to bulldog.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I just followed the instructions on the bag which for my baby's weight is 2-2 1/3 cups per day, so I stick to 2 cups a day. I only feed her 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup at night since I got her and she seems to do well with that. I usually give her a treat during lunch time.

OP
bububaby

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
I just followed the instructions on the bag which for my baby's weight is 2-2 1/3 cups per day, so I stick to 2 cups a day. I only feed her 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup at night since I got her and she seems to do well with that. I usually give her a treat during lunch time.

How old is your adorable baby?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I would put him on Puppy formula until 6 or 7 months old, for the extra calories and vitamins puppies need for rapid growth and development. We switched our pups to Fromms Beef when they were 7 months old

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.