General Question Fromm frequent buyer program?

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Does Fromm offer a frequent buyers program like some of the other brands do? I was just wondering because we bought 2 bags for Einstein but he wasn't doing the greatest on it so we are switching back to earthborn hollistic but I didn't want to throw away the upc's.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes they do .... the store I buy it from keeps my receipts each time I buy and when I get to 12 bags, I get a bag for free!! :up:

Apr 19, 2012
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho and Lola
Most pet food stores offer frequent buyer cards. Here in Toronto, the 10th bag is free for any brand.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
They do have a frequent buyer program. The feed store I go to gave me little envelopes from Fromm to keep the UPC codes. Purchase 12 and get 1 free.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Does Fromm offer a frequent buyers program like some of the other brands do? I was just wondering because we bought 2 bags for Einstein but he wasn't doing the greatest on it so we are switching back to earthborn hollistic but I didn't want to throw away the upc's.

I'll take them!! Me me *raises hand*

If you are offering them that is! Kinda sounds like you are but not sure.... Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Einstein the Great

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Yes! That's what I meant just didn't word it very well. Message me your address and I'll mail them to you. I only have 2, but I didn't want them to go to waste.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.