General Question 5 mo EB on Fromm Beef Frittata

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Any one here with a 5 mo old EB on Fromm Beef Frittata? If so how much food daily are you feeding?
Bacon is eating 3 cups a day total and anytime I give her more she gets soft stool. She is fairly active and we go on 1.5 mi walk daily. Just want to make sure she's eating enough since she is only 26 lbs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352855209.984985.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352855238.181908.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is getting plenty.... the reason for the soft :poo: is because it is too much food for her system.

she looks great and a=I love the way she is sitting in that picture -- too cute

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yup you are feeding her the right amount. When we started Fromm at 7 months we did 4 cups a day. 2cups in am and 2cups in pm Brutus was very active and his poo never got soft! We cut down around 14 mnths and started giving him more treats/fillers. You can give her greenbeans as a filler if you think she may be hungry... She looks great!

Right now she is going through the lanky fase where they look like mini boxers. She is growing up right now and about 12 mtnhs she will start filing out!at about 2-3 she will be done growing! Good Luck with everything

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think she looks great, that is the amount I feed at that age too. At 1 year I cut it back after she starts to fill out. You will see her become more stocky at around 10 months old :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin's going to be 7 months on the 22nd he's on beef frittata I feed him 2 cups of beef frittata an 1 cup of green beans an his. :poo: is great

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake had been on Fromm since 11 weeks. First Surf n Turf..then Beef Fritatta. He has always gotten 2 cups a day. 1 in am and 1 in pm. I tried increasing it a few times and if he gets even 1/4 cup over he gets soft :poo: My vet is adamant about the amount of food and says if you feed a high quality food, you need less than most.

OP
Loves Bacon

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Thanks everyone. I feel so much better.
She does seem hungry all the time. I will try to give her frozen green beans and see if she likes it

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Gunny get Fromm (was beef, now surf and turf, long story, I'm an idiot) not at 6 months he gets 3 cups daily. 1.5 in am, 1.5 pm. Sure he will dive for anything he thinks could be edible, but is growing at a healthy rate!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Has anyone ever told you your bully looks like he should be in the band kiss? Left pic. Hahaha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tlomrtony

Nov 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Koko
Hello,

just started my little girl on Fromm Beef mix with her previous food Royal Canine:( and so far so good.

?, when you guys are feeding green beans which one exactly are you guys feeding??? (Cans, fresh???)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hello,

just started my little girl on Fromm Beef mix with her previous food Royal Canine:( and so far so good.

?, when you guys are feeding green beans which one exactly are you guys feeding??? (Cans, fresh???)

:hiya: Frozen..and just feed them frozen.don't thaw out. Try a couple at first..it is an art eating them! :ROFL:

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Mine is almost 5 months old and I feed her 2 cups a day plus treats (treats not every day). Days that she is very active I might throw a kong with peanut butter.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.