Help Needed! Natural Balance Grain Free Limited Ingredien Diett - Legumes and Duck

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
he actually lost a lot of weight even eating that much. with the earthborn we are up 4lbs and hes eating a lot less so its a win win. vet wants him up at least 10 more lbs so we are free feeding until then even though hes not interested in more food

I know it's possible to do this because we have had dawgs we could do this with. I'm just saying..Jake is horrible with food! ANY food..cat..dog..ANYTHING!! I hope Tank continues to do well. :yes:

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Lol maybe jakes a food hoarder :p I figure once tank gains the weight and we put him on a specific regimens hell be the same as Jake. He likes knowing his food is in his bowls and lets it be known that its not allowed to be empty lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I know it's possible to do this because we have had dawgs we could do this with. I'm just saying..Jake is horrible with food! ANY food..cat..dog..ANYTHING!! I hope Tank continues to do well. :yes:

I had a Shih-Tzu that was always free fed. He didn't eat much and just nibbled through out the day. When his bowl was empty, we'd just fill it up. BUT my EB boy is just like yours. I don't think he'd ever stop eating if there was food in his bowl! One time my son fed him breakfast and me no knowing, fed him again half an hour later. Well he gobbled it down just like always. I had no idea until that evening, that he had gotten 2 breakfast until my son mentioned it during dinner. I'm sure Tank wishes he'd get so luck again! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lol maybe jakes a food hoarder :p I figure once tank gains the weight and we put him on a specific regimens hell be the same as Jake. He likes knowing his food is in his bowls and lets it be known that its not allowed to be empty lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

He's a hoarder alright!! IN HIS TUMMY!!!!

I had a Shih-Tzu that was always free fed. He didn't eat much and just nibbled through out the day. When his bowl was empty, we'd just fill it up. BUT my EB boy is just like yours. I don't think he'd ever stop eating if there was food in his bowl! One time my son fed him breakfast and me no knowing, fed him again half an hour later. Well he gobbled it down just like always. I had no idea until that evening, that he had gotten 2 breakfast until my son mentioned it during dinner. I'm sure Tank wishes he'd get so luck again! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:ROFL:
We Had a Dobie once that was famous for what she could and did eat! Once she got in the dog food container and ate about 10 lbs of food in 10 minutes! And didn't bother her at all! :cursing:

Cyndi

Aug 7, 2012
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Champ (English), CeCe (Frenchie)
Champ has been on Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish food since he was still with his mommy. I haven't changed it because I have not seen any issues. He has no itching, no yeast so I feel very fortunate! I also read every label for his treats as well. He loves the Nutro Pomegranate and Nutro Blueberry treats. He has others to but those are his favs, especially because we are in training

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.