Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natural Balance Grain Free Limited Ingredien Diett - Legumes and Duck

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Natural Balance Grain Free Limited Ingredien Diett - Legumes and Duck

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Just to stick my nose in here! Jake is also on Earthborne Holistic..The Great Plains Feast. Doing very well! Now as far as the amount you feed..my vet says..You NEVER follow the bags directions! That's crazy.. 8 cups of food! We are in close contact with Jakes littermates. 3 of his brothers are on Natural Balance and get 2 cups a day. 1 am and 1 pm. They are doing fine on that food too! Good Luck!!

Tell me about it! you shouldve tried fronting the bill when he was eating 8 cups of the natural balance. it was breaking the bank. . now with the earthborne he is eating WAY less. its 3:00pm here and he still has a little over half of his bowl full. it fits 4 cups and thats what we put in it every morning. usually though he still has a good cup or two in it the next morning. It is so nice to not be buying dog food constantly.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Natural Balance Grain Free Limited Ingredien Diett - Legumes and Duck

Quote Originally Posted by theparrisfive View Post
    Tell me about it! you shouldve tried fronting the bill when he was eating 8 cups of the natural balance. it was breaking the bank. . now with the earthborne he is eating WAY less. its 3:00pm here and he still has a little over half of his bowl full. it fits 4 cups and thats what we put in it every morning. usually though he still has a good cup or two in it the next morning. It is so nice to not be buying dog food constantly.

WOWZIE! If we let Jake free feed..he would blow himself up! Literally!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

WOWZIE! If we let Jake free feed..he would blow himself up! Literally!
    he actually lost a lot of weight even eating that much. with the earthborn we are up 4lbs and hes eating a lot less so its a win win. vet wants him up at least 10 more lbs so we are free feeding until then even though hes not interested in more food

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

he actually lost a lot of weight even eating that much. with the earthborn we are up 4lbs and hes eating a lot less so its a win win. vet wants him up at least 10 more lbs so we are free feeding until then even though hes not interested in more food
    I know it's possible to do this because we have had dawgs we could do this with. I'm just saying..Jake is horrible with food! ANY food..cat..dog..ANYTHING!! I hope Tank continues to do well.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Lol maybe jakes a food hoarder :p I figure once tank gains the weight and we put him on a specific regimens hell be the same as Jake. He likes knowing his food is in his bowls and lets it be known that its not allowed to be empty lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by theparrisfive; 11-14-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

I know it's possible to do this because we have had dawgs we could do this with. I'm just saying..Jake is horrible with food! ANY food..cat..dog..ANYTHING!! I hope Tank continues to do well.
    I had a Shih-Tzu that was always free fed. He didn't eat much and just nibbled through out the day. When his bowl was empty, we'd just fill it up. BUT my EB boy is just like yours. I don't think he'd ever stop eating if there was food in his bowl! One time my son fed him breakfast and me no knowing, fed him again half an hour later. Well he gobbled it down just like always. I had no idea until that evening, that he had gotten 2 breakfast until my son mentioned it during dinner. I'm sure Tank wishes he'd get so luck again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Lol maybe jakes a food hoarder :p I figure once tank gains the weight and we put him on a specific regimens hell be the same as Jake. He likes knowing his food is in his bowls and lets it be known that its not allowed to be empty lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    He's a hoarder alright!! IN HIS TUMMY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Corlando465 View Post
    I had a Shih-Tzu that was always free fed. He didn't eat much and just nibbled through out the day. When his bowl was empty, we'd just fill it up. BUT my EB boy is just like yours. I don't think he'd ever stop eating if there was food in his bowl! One time my son fed him breakfast and me no knowing, fed him again half an hour later. Well he gobbled it down just like always. I had no idea until that evening, that he had gotten 2 breakfast until my son mentioned it during dinner. I'm sure Tank wishes he'd get so luck again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We Had a Dobie once that was famous for what she could and did eat! Once she got in the dog food container and ate about 10 lbs of food in 10 minutes! And didn't bother her at all!

Real Name
    Cyndi and Steve
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Champ (English), CeCe (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Champ has been on Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish food since he was still with his mommy. I haven't changed it because I have not seen any issues. He has no itching, no yeast so I feel very fortunate! I also read every label for his treats as well. He loves the Nutro Pomegranate and Nutro Blueberry treats. He has others to but those are his favs, especially because we are in training

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads