Help Needed! should I switch to diff kind of Fromm?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I think the fromm 4star is it called? That is the line that most use and I love it. I think 10 months is old enough to not need puppy food. Being a diff type of fromm you might wanna do a slow switch when you do change over but once you are using that line, you can freely switch between flavors with no worries which is nice.

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
Major love his fromm for puppy, but since hes older now I wonder should I switch him to diff flavor or keep the same. Or the fromm I posted the link above. Thanks

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
You could now switch him to 4 star grain free all stages. I use Beef Frittata and Brutus doesn't great on it. I would do a slow switch bc your going from puppy to adult but normally with Fromm food you can easily switch with little to no transition :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
Its 4 stars nutritionals salmon food not dog treats.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
A lot here and our Bacon loves the Beef Fritatta.

Our Bacon loves Beef Fritatta too, Bacon and Beef go well together :cool: He's been on it since he was about 4 months old so your bully is definitely old enough to switch over. I would recommend doing it slowly.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
You can try which ever flavor! I stayed away from the others bc I hadn't introduced Brutus to chicken yet! If he already has eaten chicken with no sensitive to it I don't see a problem with the salmon! I tried to limit things I was feeding Brutus so if he had an allergic reaction it would be easier for me to narrow it down!

Treats are frozen green beans and some fruit :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin is almost 7 months an he's on Fromm beef frittata an I*wouldn't feed large breed just cause you don't want his bones to grow faster then they should with ebd an it has to much vitamin d an that could be bad for this breed so the Fromm four star line is for puppies to senior but its not large breed so it will be perfect for ebd I switched Franklin from puppy to adult blue buffalo wilderness when he was 4 months an now I switched him to Fromm beef frittata now an he's doing great

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You can try the Fromm Gold and see how it goes, but I do recommend the four star foods over the gold varieties.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
I decided to keep with the same from but for adult bc its contains stuff to help his joints n bones ( vets found he have hip dyplasia)
Imight change to 4 stars when hes 15 months or so. Thank guys

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online