Thread: Could I change the food now?

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Could I change the food now?

Quote Originally Posted by bububaby View Post
    He is doing really great, after we change his food to fromm, he had really firm stool right now. I have one more question that could I offer him some supplements such as liquid Calcium or salmon oil in his food now(he is 15 wks)? If I can, could you recommend some products to me?
    not sure about the calcium but i believe the salmon oil is ok now. i use grizzly salmon oil and just squirt it on the food but you can use reg fish oil sold in stores to. just break the capsule and put on the food but well maybe not the whole thing. id test and see how he does on anything added and do it one at a time. i would think the fromm would have enough calcium in the food.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

I use salmon oil liquid, 1 tsp a day on their morning food, for the Omegas, good for fur, skin, I put 1 tsp of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in their water daily, this is good for immune system, killing bacteria, breath, and for inflammation and joints, I also give them a cranberry pill to avoid Urinary tract infections. They get plain unsweetened yogurt 2 or 3 times a week, I also give them cut up apples, bananas, cheese strings, cottage cheese, and hard boiled eggs for treats , not every day, but I give them one or two of them a couple of times a week, I mix it up.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

You mentioned that babu was only 15 months old, I tend to like to leave puppies on a puppy formula food, until they are 6 or 7 months old, as puppy food has extra calories, and vitamins for the rapid growth and development of puppies. Fromms has a puppy formula, called Fromms Puppy Gold.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bulldog(s) Names
    bubu
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    You mentioned that babu was only 15 months old, I tend to like to leave puppies on a puppy formula food, until they are 6 or 7 months old, as puppy food has extra calories, and vitamins for the rapid growth and development of puppies. Fromms has a puppy formula, called Fromms Puppy Gold.
    Thank you for your concerning, I have bought the Fromm Beef Frittata, he just loved it and he had a really firm stool now. He was 15 wks old.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads