Other Grizzly Salmon Oil! LOVE IT!

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
I just wanted to come here and state how amazing Grizzly Salmon oil is.

About a month ago Stoagie was breaking out in hives a lot, and it seemed the hair on his back was thinning because when I would walk behind him I could see his skin along his back more so than anywhere else.
BTW I did treat his hives with Benadryl, which cleared it up whenever he broke out.

Well after looking on here as I always do I saw a post about Grizzly Salmon Oil and how its supposed to help with his fur aswell as his joints and build up his immune system....so I thought why not??
Me and my husband bought it at our favorite place ever....the feed store down the street! lol.

And we've noticed such a difference in his coat it's insane!!! Its all full now, no more patchy spots, and shiny...he's even MORE handsome now. [; lol

Also, no more break outs. I don't know if its due to the oil but whatever we're doing it's now working. [:

I just wanted to say that and anyone who HASNT tried this product yet, buy it. Use it as directed and trust me it won't let you down.[:
Great product for our bullies.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Isn't this stuff AMAZING!!! I ran out a few months ago and for no paticular reason never got round to buying more of it. Their coats almost immediately felt rough and much coarser. Especially Linus and our black lab, Bear. So I got some again about 3 weeks ago and the transformation to soft silky coat again is amazing!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I love the stuff too!!! We first started only my son's lab Ally on it because she had the worst flaky skin when we adopted her so my son went to the pet store and bought some which made me start doing some online research about the product and after reading and seeing how fast it helped her skin and coat (completely amazing!) I decided I wanted to try it on my babies and haven't looked back! they all 3 get in on their food every morning with their breakfast. I buy the big 64oz bottle since I have 3 dogs on it and it lasts a few months.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I had never heard of salmon oil being given to dogs before I came here. I wish I had though. I've been using for Wilson and Jack and now Emma too for quite some time. I too ran out once and within 3 weeks I noticed a change in primarily Jack's coat. His brindle patches were dull. Wilson coat became a bit courser. My guys get it about 5 times a week. Sometimes I'll mix it up and they get coconut oil instead. Great stuff too but I think overall the salmon oil works better for them.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I started using it shortly after we started this forum, Molly had a skin infection and he told me to use it. Since then, no turning back!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You should add your testimonial to the great bulldog products forum, it's in there!

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]...I dont know what you're talking about! lol Explain?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I'm gonna have to try this when Bacon's stomach is squared away, we used to give him extra virgin olive oil on his food and he loved it but this seems like a better alternative

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I don't have the option to post. :/

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I don't have the option to post. :/

I'll check on that. Members should be able to post, just not start a new topic.

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Would it be okay to add the salmon oil to a salmon based food or is it overkill? We also give nuvet supplements.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Would it be okay to add the salmon oil to a salmon based food or is it overkill? We also give nuvet supplements.
I did when I was feeding a salmon base food. My guys are on a salmon/whitefish food now and they get it about 5x a week. :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online