more treats on recall
November 1, 2012 – Charlee Bear Products is voluntarily recallingcertain lots of its Protein Crunch Bar products because they may be contaminated with Salmonella.
The event was reported by the company in a news release dated November 1, 2012.
According to the company, there have been no reported animal or human illnesses related to these products.
The Protein Crunch Bar dog treats were distributed nationally in September and October 2012.
Charlee Bear Protein Crunch Bars Chicken Recipe with Carrots sold in 5.5 oz packages with UPC Code 8710890000
Charlee Bear Protein Crunch Bars Chicken Recipe with Sweet Potatoes sold in 5.5 oz packages with UPC Code 8710890001
- Lot number 19812; Best by date: 07-16-2015
- Lot number 19912; Best by date: 07-17-2015
- Lot number 20012; Best by date: 07-18-2015
- Lot number 20212; Best by date: 07-20-2015
- Lot number 20112; Best by date: 07-19-2015