General Question Question about Dr.'s Foster and Smith.

Ebnrjn21

Oct 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
We have a few picked out!
I was just wondering if anyone orders any treats and snack from Dr.'s Foster and Smith! I know a lot of Bulldogs can't tolerate or are allergic to certain ingredients, what treats or snacks are your favorite! Like what are the name of the treats! I can then check them out! Thanks!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I am not familiar with those brands, maybe they aren't sold in Canada. I have 2 EB puppies and they don't really chew vet heir foods too well, they tend to inhale like Hoovers, so I'm pretty careful what I give them for treats. They get the wellness soft turkey/duck chews, I give them plain unsweetened yogurt, cut up apples, baby carrots, banana, a hard cooked egg one or two times a week, and they love cottage cheese and cheese strings

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have never ordered from them I get things from Carolina pet pantry and petflow only, I like that petflow lists the ingredients! Petflow has a coupon code today free shipping for orders over $39 just put code 39 in the box. Also the code is to consider sending something to the shelters in NJ.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I boil pigs tongue or chicken gizzards and cut in to bits. Thats only way to really know whats in them...make them yourself. Healthy for sure.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I have ordered from them but only toys and found some glucosamine we are tryjng for lex. But never had a problem w them. They give u the ingredients of what's in meds foods treats.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I haven't ordered treats from them, although I always look at their sweet potato treats and have wanted to try them out. I have so far just ordered the eye, ear, and dental pads for my bulldogs and use them all the time, I really like them.

Members online

No members online now.