Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Orijen Dog Food...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Petunia aka "Tuni"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Orijen Dog Food...

Quote Originally Posted by Tlomrtony View Post
    I think my koko is like your bully. I have been mixing Royal Canine and Fromm together but she doesn't eat the whole meal. She picks at it throughout the day. I have to put some goodies on top for her to eat. I'm think of switching to the Acana Grassland brand. I really don't like the smell of the Pacifica one.
    I originally wanted Grasslands but it was sold out at the two stores that sell it where I live. I'm not sure if you can switch between flavors with Acana like you can with Fromm, maybe @cowsmom would know. I've still been mixing yogurt, cottage cheese or cheddar on top...she's spoiled. I don't let her eat throughout the day though, mostly because were at work. I leave it down for 15-20 mins then pick it up.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Koko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Orijen Dog Food...

Quote Originally Posted by mdn525 View Post
    I originally wanted Grasslands but it was sold out at the two stores that sell it where I live. I'm not sure if you can switch between flavors with Acana like you can with Fromm, maybe @cowsmom would know. I've still been mixing yogurt, cottage cheese or cheddar on top...she's spoiled. I don't let her eat throughout the day though, mostly because were at work. I leave it down for 15-20 mins then pick it up.

I got her the Grassland Acana food yesterday and still she is only picking at her food like before and not eating. I am wondering is it thr food she does not like. Ummmm???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads