Help Needed! Lamb or Fish

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
I want to switch Tuni's food to grain-free. I was wondering what do your bulldogs do better with Lamb or Fish based foods? I'm almost positive she has a beef allergy, we tried Fromm Beef Fritatta and it didn't work for her.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Only way to know is to try one really ut for us, lamb caused Cutty tear stains in the past, or so I thought so I avoid it now.

OP
mdn525

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
How long does it usually take to show signs of a problem?

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin has gotten really bad tear stains from salmon. It all depends on the bully it takes about a month for the other food to be out of the system so about a month for things to show up but if their allergic a couple of feedings

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
as long as the food is grain/gluten free my two do good on either fish or lamb ... I was using TOTW High Prairie but that is WAY too rich for Diesel and the amount of gas it has caused, I'm lucky my house is still on its foundation and we aren't floating thru the air in a green/blue haze! LOL

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=5602]mdn525[/MENTION] , I feed Mocha NVI grain free Salmon. Mocha does best on the fish or salmon meals.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
depends on the bully really. you just have to try it to either say yea it worked or no not for my bully. some do good some dont. just pick one really and some things show up right away like a few days and others can take weeks to show up.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.