Help Needed! About Bulldog puppy food

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
Hi, guys

I have a 12-week old English Bulldog puppy, he is 20lb right now, I recently change the food to "Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dog Food" since it is only 23% in protein, but my friend tell me that it is not a good food for Bulldog, is that true? If it is true, which food brand do you guys think is best for the bulldog puppies?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Fromms Puppy Gold is a good puppy food, also Go Natural, or the Now which is Grain Free. Look on the nutrition forum, or ask Cowsmom, or Desertskybulldogs for advice, they are both knowledgable regarding pet food and nutrition. They helped me a lot. I have 2 EB puppies, they are 8 months old now, and I switched them to Fromms Beef Fritata.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Boy! This is the Million Dollar Question around here! :yes: I will tag a couple people that know much more than I do about food!

By the way!! :welcome: and please share more pics of your BuBu!! We love pups around here..!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok fromm gold for puppies is a good one and maybe try earthborn puppy. there are lots of good puppy foods but im not a big fan of natural balance but thats just me.

OP
bububaby

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
ok fromm gold for puppies is a good one and maybe try earthborn puppy. there are lots of good puppy foods but im not a big fan of natural balance but thats just me.

Thank you so much!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.