Other Back To NVI

lilythebully

Mar 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily & Lola(frenchie)
After being told that NVI was no longer going to be available at my local petco , i decided to try wellness core ocean formula, which i had my bullie on. now recently i noticed that they kept restocking nvi on the shelves i asked and was told that they will continue carrying the brand, so its back to NVI for us, especially cus my frenchie doesn't seem to like Wellness, my bully will eat right about anything, but the frenchie i've noticed that seems to be more picky about it, and always seems to be thirsty because she can spend the whole day drinking water.

p.s. Fromm grain free has recently become available, so im still wondering if i should give it a try?:confused:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep, if you r happy with what you give stick with it. Or at least make note of what you feed if you do try Fromm. I like from but haven't tried nvi. Heard great things of it.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Once you get into the habit of ordering food from a company like PetFlow (who, by the way, supports EBN), you'll never go back. I don't have the "automatic" thing set up either --- because I like to control when I'm buying something - and it really does work like clock work once you dial in the shipping lead time. When I see that I'm about six meals from being out of their kibble, I order online. Three or four days later, there's a giant box on my doorstep. Perfect. I like to take them "shopping" but we go to buy fun things and to socialize. I never bought their kibble when they were with me anyway. Who can manage two bullie puppies and a 50 lb bag of dog food? Not me! Too, I would need to drive a significant distance to purchase the brand I feed them as my local PetPros store (where we walk to all the time) does not carry it.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i see no reason to change but if down the line a bit you want to find something else to feed them for a change you can try fromm its excellent food also.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I use NVI and sometimes tried others but always come back to NVI. Don't want to rock the boat so I'm sticking with it for now. I am a Petflow customer and don't want it any other way.

OP
lilythebully

lilythebully

Mar 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily & Lola(frenchie)
I will be sticking with NVI, but if for some reason i have to change food in the future i will definitely try Fromm. I've heard so many great things about it. but for now NVI it is.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.