General Question Are people still liking Earthborne Holostic?

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
We've been feeding Penny the Pink bag ( meadow plains? The lamb based one) for 3-4 bags now. I think I'm happy with it. She has had all of these allergy problems this fall. I'm wondering if its still a good choice for her.

How is everyone else doing on the Earthborne?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah cant have kibble but i have a boston on the coastal catch and he is doing just fine. might just be the fall weather to. sarah had a horrible time this summer with fleas and such and i thought at one time it was her food but it wasnt. she also has a fit with wet leaves. maybe just see how it goes cause if you find a good food for your bully you are ahead of the game. but if you want to try something else its ok to.

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Thanks [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION], I definitely think I will wait until the weather changes for good & see how she does. She's had a horrible time this fall with allergies. She keeps breaking out in hives, otherwise, she looks awesome. When she breaks out, then she has the runny eyes and paw licking. She seems fine until it happens and then she's a mess. Two of the three times she has had bad breakouts, I'm pretty sure it was grass related (we had just mowed). This last time I have no idea! We are happy with the food & the price point, but if things don't improve with winter, we may look to change.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2594]MissPennyLue[/MENTION] do you give penny benadryl when she has runny eyes and paw licking. i have to give it to sarah almost every day i hate it but i hate her runny nose more. also if its sporatic then its probably not the food but something she comes in contact with. try wiping her down with a wash rag when she comes inside and try to find the pattern.

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION], yes we do give her the benadryl when we start to see the watery eyes/itching. We do need to be more diligent about wiping her down.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.