Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Acana Foods

Quote Originally Posted by mabel lou View Post
    lol I just come back from the pet store and the clerk told me they didn't have a LID in acana but didn't really take notice of the part of duck and pear in your comment so naturally I will be back at the store tomorrow hahhaha. He kept telling me their was no LID in acana and I was like YES there is hahaha so tomorrow I will be back again, too funny. How funny but I still got another sippy bottle for my dogs while there. I love those things and my girls do so well with them.

Attachment 31851
    oh well im glad you had a good shopping trip. actually they are called acana singles on their website so just ask for the duck n barlett pear one. i just call them limited ingredient cause well they are, one protein & one grain.

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member BrooklynStar's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I feed Dozer Acana Pacifica....it is the only food that was able to give him solid stools, albeit at the cost of bad tear stains.

We actually just got him allergy tested, should have the results in a week or two and then I'll more than likely change to a food that agrees with him 100%

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

When we got Raven she was eating Eukanuba puppy food and I changed her to Merrick's B4 Grain. She did pretty well on it but I could never really get her stool nice and solid. So after some looking around and help from Cowsmom I tried the Acana Lamb and she has been great. Nice firm stools and she loves the food to death. She stalks the bag when I bring it home. Good luck working it out, it can take some time figuring out the right food as well as it being something they like.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads