General Question Anybody feeding Canidae Pure Sea grain free?

jackcmuzic

Jun 25, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Willie
Curious if anyone is feeding Canidae Pure Sea grain free Salmon to their bully?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
No, I can't think of anyone that is feeding this at the moment but maybe someone has in the past. Just hang in there, someone will be along shortly.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i havent fed it but canidae has always been a good company. just watch the protein as if i remember right the sea one had the most. no harm in trying just watch how much you feed or your bully could put on some weight.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
It looks like it gets good reviews, is that what you are thinking about feeding or are you feeding it now?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I feed Fromm and dont know much about Canadie. It looks highly rated on EBN so it must be good food. I would see how he does on it. We knew we had to switch to Fromm when Brutus had soft poop and really smelly farts lol Hope all goes well!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I used to feed canidae years back. (diff type) Cutty did well on it but I changed in search of the perfect, better food. After this I remember a lot of bully peeps complaining about a change in their food and many people did NOT like it after this. Havent they had recalls as well? I think so but cant remember. Anyhow it isnt a bad food but I try and avoid any food that has ever been recalled.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I used to feed canidae years back. (diff type) Cutty did well on it but I changed in search of the perfect, better food. After this I remember a lot of bully peeps complaining about a change in their food and many people did NOT like it after this. Havent they had recalls as well? I think so but cant remember. Anyhow it isnt a bad food but I try and avoid any food that has ever been recalled.
i think they used to use diamond manufacturing but i came across some info that they didnt use them anymore or so it said.

OP
J

jackcmuzic

Jun 25, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Willie
Yes trying him on the Canidae now. Willie was on Fromm Salmon Tunalini and he appeared to do good on it, but he really didn't like it. Its the only food when I put it in his bowl he sometimes would just walk away or only eat a little bit and leave the rest. He seems to like the Canidae so far. My food supplier has a very knowledgeable staff and one of the employees was telling me about the diamond food thing. He said they stopped using the diamond plant and bought a new facility with top notch equipment to manufacture their products now. We will see how he does. Thanks everybody for your feedback.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes trying him on the Canidae now. Willie was on Fromm Salmon Tunalini and he appeared to do good on it, but he really didn't like it. Its the only food when I put it in his bowl he sometimes would just walk away or only eat a little bit and leave the rest. He seems to like the Canidae so far. My food supplier has a very knowledgeable staff and one of the employees was telling me about the diamond food thing. He said they stopped using the diamond plant and bought a new facility with top notch equipment to manufacture their products now. We will see how he does. Thanks everybody for your feedback.

Good to know! :up: Mine have NEVER, not liked a food but Fromm to them was like crack. I went from free feeding the boys to having to measure cuz Cutty really liked it. Lol!! Whatever food works best for your baby, that's the key. Cutty actually did very well on it wayyyy back. I considered going back even after switching but with everyone complaining about the change, I stayed away.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.