URGENT!!! Fromms New Salmon Tunalini is awesome!

Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Hi all,

We've been on Fromm grain free for awhile. Louie and Bongo have had beef frittata, game bird, and now there trying the Salmon Tunalini and man it's awesome there poop is the firmest ever and pooping less there skin is great and energy is awesome. I also think if it's possible they actually prefer it and are excited too eat it lol.
So for those of you who are on Fromm grain free I recommend you try all flavors because it seem that even within the brand it can get better.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351300956.788001.jpg
Bongo and his 2nd cousin bubbles

Sent from my iPad
Frank & Bongo

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: good to hear Fromm grain free was my next food to try so I will definitely try that one thanks

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
oh man, when I saw this was "urgent" I thought it was a recall. Phew. ;)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I feed mine that too! I used to feed mine the beef frittata then switched them to the salmon tunalini in June. And they not only like it more, but their fur is shinier, their poops are firmer and Gio's watery eyes arn't nearly as bad which has helped his pink wrinkles! Salmon Tunalini is great!:2thumbs:

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
oh man, when I saw this was "urgent" I thought it was a recall. Phew. ;)
Me to. Lol, I'm feeding Philly salmon tunalini for sometime now, for me I like it, but Philly ! I need to put cheese or Fromm canned food as a topper for him to eat it!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
For us between salmon and duck he is farting like a trooper even while he sleeps and clears a room lol. May be back to surff and turf for that reason alone :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.