General Question Protein for Puppy/Adult

mdn525

New member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
191
Reaction score
2
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Hi! I'm starting to research a new food to switch Tuni in the next month or two. She will be 5-6 months and I want to switch her from puppy to adult. I know I've read that sometimes it's not good to have a high protein level. What is a good protein and fat percentage to look for?
 
I don't know where that info comes from, exept that for growing dogs it should be lower than for adults. What is more important is where the carbs come from. In my opinion grain free is better.
I feed raw myself, with practically no carbs so I have no wisdom on the ratios with kibble.
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] can probably help.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top