Other Finally found an agreeable food!!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad you found a food for him! Acana is a great kibble :up:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw im so glad you found a food for him. it can take a while but when it happens its wonderful. :D

OP
BrooklynStar

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Dozer has grown so much - he looks fantastic! So happy to hear you found agreeable food. I know we hate to see our babies not feeling well.
Great to see you back - don't stay away so long! Hope you make it to that haunted outing and share your findings!
Halloween is my fave time of the season!

Thank you! He's 53 pounds, no more carrying him around in my arms any more :( and I wont stay away as long next time I promise :)

no ghost stories!! My backyard borders a cemetery :scared:

My God Dozer has grown into a handsome one! Good thing you found food that works for him. He looks like he's starving :LMAO:

Thank you! I am happy too, and I'll make sure to redact out all the spooky parts of my adventure for ya :rolleyes:

So glad you found a food for him! Acana is a great kibble :up:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Me too! I'm not only happy that we finally found a food for him, but that it's also a great food as well (5 stars).

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well look what the cat dragged in.....:tease: Good to see you again and nice to hear you finally found the right food. What a challenge that can be huh? If you have time to poke in every now and then, then post up a picture of Brooklyn!!! :tapfoot: Those dang gf, they take all the one's time, lol. :peace2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.