Help Needed! Should 7 week old puppy have diarrhea?

OP
Wrangler

Wrangler

Jul 17, 2012
O H I O
Bulldog(s) Names
Linus
The age is a moot point because he is 8 weeks old now. I think I am going to take a break from here, which is a shame as this looked to be such a promising forum. I would like to thank those that have been kind and supportive, but I really can't take the judgemental scrutiny from some. I don't know if I am just being too sensitive or what, but I just really wanted to be with those that also have a bully, not feel like I have to defend myself from others.
-thanks
Trace

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
The age is a moot point because he is 8 weeks old now. I think I am going to take a break from here, which is a shame as this looked to be such a promising forum. I would like to thank those that have been kind and supportive, but I really can't take the judgemental scrutiny from some. I don't know if I am just being too sensitive or what, but I just really wanted to be with those that also have a bully, not feel like I have to defend myself from others.
-thanks
Trace

Trace, I wasn't judging you or anyone. Actually, I might have been defending the breeder for letting a pup under 8 weeks go. It wouldn't be your mistake anyway. It's up to the breeder to know that kind of stuff, not the new Mom.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm not disagreeing with you on that but old folks like me remember when the standard was 6 weeks. Many folks still go by that rule of thumb and are surprised that the current preferred age is 8 weeks. I could stand 12 weeks being the age to leave Mom. I think 8 is still too young in many ways.

:ROFL: I'm an "old folks" too! Yup..I remember 6 weeks too, but I try to block that out! Lol

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
-thanks
Trace

Oooh..I'm sure no one meant it as judging you. It's hard to distinguish with the written word. Often one one men's as Avicenna can be construed as judging. Rest assured, you not get judged here. We are here to help and earn together. Nothing more..nothing less! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.