Help Needed! Mixing Orijen & TOTW

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Ljubljana & Portorož, both in Slovenia, in the mid
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Recently we slowly transitioned Lola's food from TOTW to Orijen, but during the transition I felt she responded the best right in the middle of transition, when she was fed 50% TOTW and 50% Orijen.
Now she's on 100% Orijen, everything looks OK, however things like her poo looked even better right in the middle of this transition, when she was fed half-half.

So my main question is: can/should I start mixing it?

I heard it's not the best thing to do, but I want to hear it from y'all. :)

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Recently we slowly transitioned Lola's food from TOTW to Orijen, but during the transition I felt she responded the best right in the middle of transition, when she was fed 50% TOTW and 50% Orijen.
Now she's on 100% Orijen, everything looks OK, however things like her poo looked even better right in the middle of this transition, when she was fed half-half.

So my main question is: can/should I start mixing it?

I heard it's not the best thing to do, but I want to hear it from y'all. :)

I thought I was the only one who mixed and I use exactly what you do Orijen and TOTW.... We have zero poop issues. I was going to keep her just on Orijen and I felt I needed something a little lighter to cut it with. The Orijen is so strong smelling ( I use the original red) but that is just me. I have corresponded personally with the company and felt very good about their product but still decided to add something "less potent" I know feed Dublin a third less food than I used to and she is certainly full when done eating. Like you, I would love to hear from others on the site.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.