Help Needed! Horizon Pulsar Kibble

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Has anyone heard of or have any experience with this food? It looks to be good quality to me but I am by no means an expert. Any and all opinions appreciated! My baby is not doing well on what he is on and I am hoping to get him on something that works that I can get in town.

Oh, and [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] ! Oh wise one :yoda:

Thanks to everyone!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm actually it doesnt look to bad. i was surprised at the amount of protein and fat in it since its got peas and lentils and i was expecting a much lower protein content. it looks like it has some amount of meat in it so id say give it a try. just dont know if your bully does well with chicken or if you were trying the fish one. ive heard of horizon but this is a new product of theirs and lots of companies are using peas and lentil instead of potatoes. cant hurt to try it.

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
hm actually it doesnt look to bad. i was surprised at the amount of protein and fat in it since its got peas and lentils and i was expecting a much lower protein content. it looks like it has some amount of meat in it so id say give it a try. just dont know if your bully does well with chicken or if you were trying the fish one. ive heard of horizon but this is a new product of theirs and lots of companies are using peas and lentil instead of potatoes. cant hurt to try it.

Thanks! I was going to go with the fish variety and see how he does with that. Right now he is eating Darford Zero/G Mysis shrimp and whitefish and it is definitely not agreeing with him. He's been on other fish based foods without the issues that his current one has been causing, so not sure exactly what is doing it, but the others were more salmon based. We haven't tried a chicken based food so I am not sure how that would go, but I may have to give it a shot if the fish thing doesn't work out.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Thanks! I was going to go with the fish variety and see how he does with that. Right now he is eating Darford Zero/G Mysis shrimp and whitefish and it is definitely not agreeing with him. He's been on other fish based foods without the issues that his current one has been causing, so not sure exactly what is doing it, but the others were more salmon based. We haven't tried a chicken based food so I am not sure how that would go, but I may have to give it a shot if the fish thing doesn't work out.
well good luck with it. i hope it works for you. these things look good on paper but thats not always so on our bullies. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.