General Question The Honest Kitchen

Majorlove

Jan 6, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Fonzi
I have a 1 year old and I feed honest kitchen "love". I absolutely love it and he does too, although he would he probably anything.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I feed Honest Kitchen, I'm sure some have seen my posts in other areas, I switch between Embark & Force both of which are grain free and I really love this product, my dogs are always excited for meal time and just wiggle until I put their dishes down! I use super hot water to re-hydrate the food, I let it stand a couple minutes (I let it re-hydrate for as long as it takes me to make my morning cup of coffee) then I add in their kibble ... I use 1/2 cup Honest Kitchen & 1/2 cup Kibble for each meal. I would prefer to feed 100% Raw like I use to and when I did feed raw only I used Natures Variety prepared patties and Honest Kitchen the dogs loved it, but I've been out of work for awhile now and just can't afford it at this time but once back to work I will change them back and use the same types as before.

p.s. Sorry for bringing up an old post but when I saw the Honest Kitchen question I just had to answer since I swear by the stuff.

M

mabel lou

You can go to www.Dogfoodadvisor.com this site gives everthing you would like to know about a dog food, just type dog good name in on upper left side. This site breaks every ingredient down.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.