Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Honest Kitchen

ive not used it but it gets really good reviews and they have ones now with more protein which i like better. we had someone here who fed it but cant remember who but they loved it. i have to many pets or id try it myself. well of course miss allergy cant have it but my bostons could.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Petunia aka "Tuni"
    Likes (Received)

So, she seemed to really like it...once she figured out what it was, lol. It's a little mushy... it seems like the longer you let it dehydrate and the hotter the water the better consistency you get. I mixed it with her Fromm kibble.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

cool keep us updated on how it goes in case others here want to try it.

I have a 1 year old and I feed honest kitchen "love". I absolutely love it and he does too, although he would he probably anything.

Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I feed Honest Kitchen, I'm sure some have seen my posts in other areas, I switch between Embark & Force both of which are grain free and I really love this product, my dogs are always excited for meal time and just wiggle until I put their dishes down! I use super hot water to re-hydrate the food, I let it stand a couple minutes (I let it re-hydrate for as long as it takes me to make my morning cup of coffee) then I add in their kibble ... I use 1/2 cup Honest Kitchen & 1/2 cup Kibble for each meal. I would prefer to feed 100% Raw like I use to and when I did feed raw only I used Natures Variety prepared patties and Honest Kitchen the dogs loved it, but I've been out of work for awhile now and just can't afford it at this time but once back to work I will change them back and use the same types as before.

p.s. Sorry for bringing up an old post but when I saw the Honest Kitchen question I just had to answer since I swear by the stuff.
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

mabel lou

You can go to www.Dogfoodadvisor.com this site gives everthing you would like to know about a dog food, just type dog good name in on upper left side. This site breaks every ingredient down.

mabel lou

oh and it rates the food too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads