General Question When to switch over to adult food?

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
So Stoagie is 4 months old and hes starting to grow a lot and I notice he's hungry a lot more and his food is disappearing that much quicker. I have him on Fromm puppy Gold and I was curious as to when I should switch him over to Fromm Beef Frittata. I don't think I should write now I just need to know when it is ok to so I can special order him some bags. :2thumbs:
TIA! <3

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Anytime is fine but I would stay on the Fromm puppy. I switched Pookie at 4 months and he got really lean. I switched him back about a month ago and he is now starting to get some mass. The benefit to the beef frittatas is less gas.

How much are you currently feeding per day?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I would keep him on the Fromm puppy until about 6 months. I switched Brutus to Fromm Beef Frittata at 7 months.

How much are you currently feeding? Is he on 2x a day or still 3? Do you give any treats 9n between feedings?

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
I feed him 3 times a day and give him 1 to 2 carrots a day. Sometimes green beans, no store bought treats. He's growing right now so it doesnt seem like hes gaining weight like he was before.[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Tuni is 4 months as of yesterday and I'm planning on keeping her on Fromm Puppy until at least 6 months. She seems to really like it and I think she's gaining nicely. I have been warming her food up with a little water lately because of teething. Tuni gets between 2.5 - 3 cups per day (1 cup in AM and 1.5 in evening) She also gets Zukes treats :)

EBD4ever

Oct 4, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (RIP) Izabelle "Izzy"
Great post! I was just going to ask the same question. We just got our new puppy on Saturday and I wanted to get her on the Fromm as soon as possible. She just turned 3 months so I'll keep her on it for another 3-4 months . Just found a local Kennel that stocks Fromm and they have the puppy gold on the shelf. Running there tonite to get a bag.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Does anybody on this thread buys Fromm online? I was just wondering which place would offer the best price.... I may switch Izzy from Holistic Select to Fromm hopefully it will help her with our current issues.

She is 13 1/2 weeks old and she is currently 16 pounds.

How much does Stoagie weights?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I order all my food and treats from petflow.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
[MENTION=6190]mizinha23[/MENTION] I go to a feed store and they order in whatever I need all I have to do is call and tell them I need it, maybe a store around you will do that?? It doesnt cost anything extra for that either.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.