Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I've had a lot of issues with my 2 babies and their food, the breeder had them on Royal Canin, I switched them to Go Natural when they were 6 months old, because of the corn and fillers in the Royal, Bulldozer was horrible on it, mushy mushy poops, and started to eat his poop. YUK! Switched them back to the Royal on the advice of my vet. Problem solved. My female Blossom, is the sensitive one, she is all white, and her eyes are always teary, she has pink ears, and her chin and face are pink and irritated. I kept researching and reading on this site about dog foods and nutrition, because I still wasn't 100% happy with the Royal Canin. After reading what others were feeding their dogs, I switched them at 8 months to Fromms puppy gold, they both did not do well on this food, so I switched them to the Fromms Beef Fritata, , both of them had soft stools , but not diarrhea for the first couple of days, but its been a week now, and both have normal stools. Dozer is doing fine on this food, and Blossom still has a bit of a pink face, but it seems to be improving. I'm going to stick with this food for a couple of weeks, and see if she improves, and if not, then I will put her back on the Go Natural Grain Free, and keep Dozer on the Fromms. Once I know that they are both tolerating their foods , then I'm going to try home cooking, from Desertskybulldogs recipe , and alternate them on kibble and home cooked. I'll keep you posted on how they do.

Members online

No members online now.