Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Test results for my English Bulldog (Allergy Test)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rusty
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help! Test results for my English Bulldog (Allergy Test)

I have been here to look what everyone has said, reading right now... He is eating non-allergenic food right now... Yet, he is still shedding, especially after his recent bath, he had red "bumps/marks" which went away, now it's clear looking but he lost patches of hair...
    Last edited by Rusty; 10-21-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rusty
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Okay so I was looking at the results, is only the ones with numbers next to them things your bully is allergic to?
    Anything that has a number next to them, you look at it, and then look at what the chart says about the number, I know he's allergic to barley... His old biscuits "MilkBone" had it in his ingredient... took it away from him when I read the ingredients... I guess with time, it builds up and not good for him to eat it...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rusty
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Okay so I was looking at the results, is only the ones with numbers next to them things your bully is allergic to?
    The number ones next to all that is listed, maybe he's not strongly allergic to them, but I keep it in mind to watch out for ingredients.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rusty
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    There's an explanation of results on the bottom right. classes 5 & 6 are ultra high level, 4 is very high, 3 is high, 2 is low, 1 is very low. 0 means absent. If there is no class score listed it's assumed to be a 0.
    Yes, if you can teach me what I and my family can cook, I'd highly appreciate it. I wonder if bread is bad too... since yeast says 0...

The food Max is eating now is Purina Veterinary Diets (HA Hypoallergenic)

mabel lou

Omg this site is so helpful, I mean it is like a free vet visit. I think I am addicted to this site WOW. Never have I seen so many people pull together and help one another so very much over any ? presented or just anything at all. Have no clue how I got here to this site but boy and I ever thankful

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rusty
    Likes (Received)

The food Max is eating now is Purina Veterinary Diets (HA Hypoallergenic)....

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rusty
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fontanafox View Post
    This is my bulldogs allergy results. N = Negative and P = Postive.
    This one is for food only. I have one for plants, trees, grasses and molds but it's too long to post here.

I have him on Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient (LID) Turkey. He still has allergy problems but those are environmental.
    Environmental? Hum, I can't figure out what it could be if it was environmental, in my home, I wonder if it's mom's sweeper cleans to clean the tile floors....?

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    The food Max is eating now is Purina Veterinary Diets (HA Hypoallergenic)....

How long has he been eating the recent food?
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well that food is crap im sorry. there are many foods your dog can eat as ive reread the results and know what im looking for now. when you say red bumps and hair loss has your dog been tested for mange lately? just wondering. have you tried fish oil for the shedding. have you tried a probiotic to boost the immune system? ok nutrisca has a chicken one and a salmon one, nvi lid turkey, pure vita bison or salmon, in fact several of the nvi instinct would work, im sure i could find more if needed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads