I would not get the elevated bowls. Here are some things that can prevent Bloat in dogs.
- Divide the day’s ration into three equal meals, spaced well apart.
- Do not feed your dog from a raised food bowl.
- Avoid feeding dry kibble that has fat among the first four ingredients listed on the label.
- Avoid foods that contain citric acid.
- Restrict access to water for one hour before and after meals.
- Never let your dog drink a large amount of water all at once.
- Avoid strenuous exercise on a full stomach.