General Question TOTW high prairie

Mazza81

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Chuncho
Hi everyone :) I am picking up my puppy in a couple of weeks and have ordered TOTW high prairie. I live in France so it's not easy to buy quality dog foods here so I ordered online. But recently I have read that the protein amount is too high to feed English bulldogs is this true? I have ordered two bags and they will arrive soon so I don't think I can return them :( does anyone know of any other pet food companies that ship to France?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
There are a lot of people on here that feed their bullies TOTW, we fed it to Bacon for awhile before we switched to Fromm. Is it possible that you heard the protein is too high for puppies?

A

Alaskasmom1

TOTW is supposed to be good for all stages of life according to directions on package?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Did you order the high prairie puppy if so it should be ok. Even the regular is 32% so should be ok. Only thing is it is manufactured by diamond pet foods n they just had a salmonella recall in their south Carolina plant. They do not have the best track record. Welcome to ebn.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.