General Question Food for 3 mo old puppy

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I have a 3 month old puppy. We've had issues with her poop texture. We are now feeding her Fromm beef frittata. Is it ok to start her off with thus instead of puppy food?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347799846.209040.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes you can, Fromm 4* is for all life stages.

I prefer to keep them on Fromm puppy at least until they are 4 months but many here switch immediately with great results :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i think most wait till 4 or 6 months but ive heard of doing it at 3 and no problems.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake has been on An all stage food starting at 10 weeks. First Fromm Surf n turf.then beef Fritatta. This was what my Vet recommends. Her thinking is slower growth is better for bully's and she has a lot of them in her practice. Jakes done very well but did have to eventually sitch him to Earthborne because he just wasn't doing as well with his :poo: as I thought he should.

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
We started Tuni on Beef Fritatta, but it wasn't agreeing with her so we switched to Fromm Puppy Gold and she's doing awesome on it!

OP
Loves Bacon

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Thanks, and yes she is pretty awesome. My wife had a terrier/chihuahua when we first got married (13 years), we got her for the kids but we all agree at this point that she is mine. Never thought I would be this attached to anything outside my wife and children.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347913650.685346.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love her and that's a fantastic name!!! :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks, and yes she is pretty awesome. My wife had a terrier/chihuahua when we first got married (13 years), we got her for the kids but we all agree at this point that she is mine. Never thought I would be this attached to anything outside my wife and children.

View attachment 27339

Bullies just suck you in... do not try to fight it, you will lose! :evilha:

OP
Loves Bacon

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Everyone,

We might be switching from Beef frittata. She started having diarrhea 4 days after she completely switched from her beef and rice. We opted to do the fecal PCR which is suppose to be a more sensitive and broader test for Bacon to find out what could be causing her poop issues. Test came back negative so the vet is stumped. The only thing he could think of is the food. I already sent cowsmom and message and hopefully she can give me some ideas of food and treats to try. Currently she's on Fromm beef Frittata and Charlie Bear for treats.
Any idea or suggestions is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Everyone,

We might be switching from Beef frittata. She started having diarrhea 4 days after she completely switched from her beef and rice. We opted to do the fecal PCR which is suppose to be a more sensitive and broader test for Bacon to find out what could be causing her poop issues. Test came back negative so the vet is stumped. The only thing he could think of is the food. I already sent cowsmom and message and hopefully she can give me some ideas of food and treats to try. Currently she's on Fromm beef Frittata and Charlie Bear for treats.

Thank you in advance,

Always my number one question.... How much are you feeding per day?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
Everyone,

Thank you in advance,

My Stoagie will be 4 months on the 4th of Oct. and we have him on Fromm puppy GOLD and will keep him on that until he is about 6 months old from the advise of our breeder, all of her dogs are in great health so I trust her judgment. His poop as never given us any issues except now there are carrots in it due to his new addiction of the veggie. lol. We feed him 3 times a day. I hope this helps [:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.