Feeding question?!?!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Just be sure it's a "measuring cup" cup, not a "coffee or mug" cup :)

I need to check it. I have a scoop that I purchased from Petco. I am frustrated because her poo is soft.

@chanelinbrutus...I noticed lately she is really gassy. Thinking and wondering if maybe the Merrick's b4 grain has too much protein. I do remember if something is too much protein it can also cause the poo issue. What are you feeding? When we got her the breeder was feeding her eukanuba and once we changed her off the nasty gass stopped. I noticed it's back. I feel like I need a gas mask when she poos, she kills me at night with the gas when I am sleeping.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I need to check it. I have a scoop that I purchased from Petco. I am frustrated because her poo is soft.

@chanelinbrutus...I noticed lately she is really gassy. Thinking and wondering if maybe the Merrick's b4 grain has too much protein. I do remember if something is too much protein it can also cause the poo issue. What are you feeding? When we got her the breeder was feeding her eukanuba and once we changed her off the nasty gass stopped. I noticed it's back. I feel like I need a gas mask when she poos, she kills me at night with the gas when I am sleeping.

We used to feed Brutus Solid gold lamb/rice decent food but he had horrible gas, and soft serve...We switched to Fromm and everything stopped...He will fart here and there depending what treats he got. Not from foood :)

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
We used to feed Brutus Solid gold lamb/rice decent food but he had horrible gas, and soft serve...We switched to Fromm and everything stopped...He will fart here and there depending what treats he got. Not from foood :)

Which one of the Fromm? Not sure which to try. I would have to order it. The local place carries a million foods, sadly not Fromm.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
PetFlow is a great place to order. You can use a code from EBN and get free shipping over $49. I stared with Beef Frittata Grain Free and couldnt be happier. I love Fromm b/c you caan freely switch their flavors with no transition. Maybe try giving her the bland diet for a daay or two and see how her poop gets. Keep me posted :)

Members online

No members online now.