Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food allergy? Need help!!

Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Food allergy? Need help!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelIV View Post
    Hi everyone philly's doin ok, his face is not as red as the other day, went to the new vet. He said it might be the weather and since he was fine when he saw the vet. The vet said to observe first for a couple of days with the food. And if the symptoms comes back give Benadryl and come back to him. Thanks again to everyone. Also the apple cider works better than the witch hazel.
    oh thats awsome. keep an eye out and keep us updated. i hope it is just the weather as fromm is a great food. these bullies are so sensitive you have to be a detective to figure things out.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Food allergy? Need help!!

Thank you guys, I will check on the blue buffalo. The vet gave Philly something Its a cream really don't know since my wife was the one who took him to the vet, he was quiet the whole day till tonite, played a little bit rough so he is on time out.
    Last edited by angelIV; 09-07-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads