General Question Merrick puppy food??

slydawgz111

Jul 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Has anyone used Merrick brand food for puppies and adults Im thinking of switching to it Lulus almost 7 months so itll be dry puppy food but I would like to stay with Merrick into her adult food as well I like the idea of their food being holistic and lower in protien. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ive used the before grain a while ago. did not get to use it long enough to tell you much as my gang did not do well on it but i believe we have a member here who is using the new formulation of before grain and likes it so far [MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION]. they have reformulated their whole line and its been recent so not sure of the feedback on it yet. far as i know they have always been a good brand.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson has been on the before grain formula and now the recipe is changed a little and renamed grain free. He is on the pork formula. Honestly he has never gone this long without having hives. He had some gas initially but now that he has been on it is very minimal. I am not gonna change it if it is not broken. Love it so far

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Good luck .. Fromm feeder here so can't help you!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.