cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I've decided to try the home cooking method for Tate this coming weekend. His tear stains are just getting out of hand. Unfortunately, i'm not seeing any positive results with the Neo-predef powder as of yet. Heck, I think i'm even going to eat some of the food I cook for him!

OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] my son actually ate some of the batch I made the other day and liked it! For Zoey, I can't add any rice or chicken as these always set off her allergies so it may be trial and error at first. Good luck!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
[MENTION=5228]Zoey1974[/MENTION] That before and after pics speak volumes! I really don't mind the extra work with the results we're getting!

OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
[MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] Exactly! And just think of the vet bills we don't have!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I've decided to try the home cooking method for Tate this coming weekend. His tear stains are just getting out of hand. Unfortunately, i'm not seeing any positive results with the Neo-predef powder as of yet. Heck, I think i'm even going to eat some of the food I cook for him!

Hubby is known to grab a spoon and eat a bunch while it's cooling! I think it's great too!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
@Kim Sebastian n Oliver The recipes are usually whatever is on sale for the week or I have in my freezer. I cook up a batch for a week at a time and freeze it in meal size servings. This week, I made up 4 pounds of ground deer meat, 2 bags of green beans, and a bag of carrots. I use frozen veggies to eliminate the sodium content. I cook everything up and kind of mash it all together. She also gets a few tablespoons of cottage cheese or yogurt daily. For her treats, she gets apples, blueberries, bananas, cucumbers, or some type of fresh fruit or veggie. Last week, I cooked up 2 pork roasts with peas and carrots. It is actually quite easy to feed this way and she LOVES it! I have decided not to use any chicken as she has so many allergies that I don't want to chance it and I don't use any rice or pasta for the same reason. My ratio has been about 75% meat and the rest veggies. The multivitamin is important on this type of diet to ensure they are getting everything they need. I made her the yogurt and peanut butter ice cream treats this week too and they were a big hit. Hubby is getting a bit jealous so I think I'm gonna have to cook up something special for him too :D

What multivitamin do you use?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow she looks great Heidi!!! :bravo:

OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Thanks, Karen!!

[MENTION=4450]Lily122511[/MENTION] I use NuVet.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.