General Question Tuscan Natural

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I never heard of it, did you look at our dog food ratings list... see if any info is on there for it

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Was looking through the nutrition posts and one owner mentioned using Tuscan Natural and it having olive oil in it. I'm feed Punk Royal Canin now and have been reading about how bad it is and was looking for a new food to try. What would you suggest. I also have a Welsh Corgi and a small mixed breed who eat the same food as well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Many here feed Fromm grain free... other favorites are Earthborn and NVI. Oh Sandy.... [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] !!??

Sandy is the resident food guru and will be able to give you some good suggestions

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I haven't heard of that on either ... Fromm 4* range feeder here!!! :hiya:

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Okay - thanks. Will send [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] a message.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I'll check things out for you soon as I stated in my message

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Thanks much! I understand about phones and the internet. Mine will hardly get on the net. I bought a slow feed bowl tonight and some Nature's Valley Instinct to try and wean her off the RC. Let me know your thoughts on food and I will try it.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Thanks much! I understand about phones and the internet. Mine will hardly get on the net. I bought a slow feed bowl tonight and some Nature's Valley Instinct to try and wean her off the RC. Let me know your thoughts on food and I will try it.
which instinct did you buy just wondering and thats a good choice. i looked that food up and it is very interesting for sure. ive never heard of it but it looks like it would be fine. the only problem i can see is most of the forumlas are chicken and turkey which alot of bullies dont do well with chicken but other than that it actually looks good. a bit low on the protein for my taste with the non grain free formulas and of course you can never tell till you feed it to your dog but i would try it if not for the chicken and turkey and of course sarah is allergic to everything.

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
I purchased the turkey one. She didn't like it very well, so I mixed it with the RC to use it up. Will keep on looking for something for her to try. The slow feed bowls are doing great. Thanks.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I purchased the turkey one. She didn't like it very well, so I mixed it with the RC to use it up. Will keep on looking for something for her to try. The slow feed bowls are doing great. Thanks.
ok well the fromm beef frittata is a good choice and earthborn meadowfeast are very well liked by the dogs here. also acana has a singles line that has a duck and a lamb one you may look at. my bostons love their acana.

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Okay thanks. I will look into getting either a lamb or beef type for her.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I like Nature's Variety Instinct. We are just now transitioning to that and they really seem to like it.

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
So far, Punk has not liked the Nature's Variety. I'm going to try Wellness Core reduced fat next. They pick out the Royal Canin and leave the Nature's Variety.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.