General Question Merrick Grain Free

lilythebully

Mar 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily & Lola(frenchie)
Anyone know if they changed their formulas or if it's just a different presentation/label? also, has anyone had any experience with it?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Anyone know if they changed their formulas or if it's just a different presentation/label? also, has anyone had any experience with it?
they have completely changed their line. its very streamlines now with just a few varieties instead of all the varieties they had before. there are a few here who have fed the old formulas and had good success but with bullies its hard to tell. only problem is the grain free ones all still seem to have some kind of bird in them cept the pork one. actually the line doesnt look to bad.

OP
lilythebully

lilythebully

Mar 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily & Lola(frenchie)
only problem is the grain free ones all still seem to have some kind of bird in them cept the pork one.

yea, thats another thing i was checking, only the pork formula is the one without any bird ingredient, and usually that one's rarely available. :blink:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea, thats another thing i was checking, only the pork formula is the one without any bird ingredient, and usually that one's rarely available. :blink:
i guess you could always order it if this is a food you want to try.

Members online

No members online now.