1. I would switch her over to grain free
2. most bullies seem to do well on the meadow fest but since each bully is different, you might have to try a few first. Try one for a month or so and if you don't like something about it try another.
3. you can do a brand switch at any stage. I think my boys have been on about 4 different foods and they are 1 1/2 and 10 months.
4. I would keep her on the cups/day you have her on right now at least for a little while longer
5. 1 heaping tablespoon of real pumpkin (not the pie filliing with all the spices added in) and it works to stop diarrhea and constipation. Yes, it does both ways!! You can add it to one meal or two, I usually only add it to one unless the poo's are liquid.