General Question PetSana Food

lilythebully

Mar 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily & Lola(frenchie)
I emailed them asking about their feeding guideline, or the food/water ratio, because all they say about preparation is to "add water", anyways, this is what they replied.

"You can find our feeding guide on our shopping cart. It's located right next to the Turkey or Beef Feast in the page where you see all of the descriptions about the particular product. If you go to our website and click "SHOP" and then pick your selection in terms of how you found us, you can then get to our shopping cart. Click on either Turkey or Beef Feast. When you get that page with all of the detail, look near where you select the frequency. You should see the words "HOW OFTEN?" click that and you get the chart.

Also, it is in our catalog found on our website at www.mypetsan.com.

For simplicity, I have also attached it here. The exact days vary for different dogs, so after your first bag of food, you may choose to adjust it."

Laurie

Laurie Girardi
VP of Sales
PetSana, Inc.
302-234-1770

I think i will just continue feeding NVI

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I agree that I won't be changing foods, but it is an interesting concept. Thanks guys!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok they do list the ingredients and guaranteed analysis on the site you have to click on it and it kinda looks like grandma lucys food but what concerns me is the pyramid thing where you sell the food and stuff. im not sure if i would use it or not. its a document so i cant post part of it here but if you go to the website and go to the optima food part and underneath it says download the product information and its all listed there. looks not to bad except for the carb being first but with that other stuff surrounding it id probably leave it alone. just my opinion. [MENTION=4925]marianne[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Most Reactions