Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food for my bully

Bulldog(s) Names
    www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
    Likes (Received)

i haven't read all of the other responses. i use to feed my eb's grain free canidae. i recently switched to canine caviar, which is also grain free. my female eb has several food allergies and digestive complications. canine caviar is easier on their digestive system and free of most of the ingredience that eb's tend to be allergic to, although all dogs are different.
    Last edited by Mugzilla; 03-30-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
    Likes (Received)

oh, also, i give my ebs a 'treat' of unflavored (origional or low fat) kefir. you can find it in a lot of grocery stores or health food stores in the dairy/milk/yogurt department. depending on what form you buy it in. the one i buy is like a liquid yogurt drink and i give them a serving of it every day. it's probiotic and great for them and they love it.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default I use eagle pack

hollistic chicken and love the results. I have used many great brands and types and each bully has different needs/allergies. My bully has great results with this food and it promotes a firm stool, which for us is very important. Works great and we have had no problems with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads