General Question TOTW

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I have been feeding Tonka TOTW Pacific Salmon an we 're almost through one large bag now. I have been looking at the Sierra Mountain Lamb formula lately, hoping to decrease the potency of and amount of times he "bombs" us in close quarters( like in the truck) :p. I have also noticed an increase in his eye goobers lately and thought a food change might help. Anywho I was wondering if the TOTW food is interchangeable like FROMM or if I will have to switch him slowly again. Thanks!

P.s. I would loooove to feed him Fromm but It's not available near me and I live in Canada so no free shipping :(

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Yes you can interchange the flavors. My girl loves it but I've been switching to blue because of the last recall. I just finally had the money to buy both bags...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
I have no advise, but we are now just changing over to TOTW Pacific Salmon and have noticed the increase in :fart:... (WOW he knows how to clear a room). But his allergies and eye boogies seem to clearing... so I guess we'll buy a can of Febreze.

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
haha we do an hour and a half drive each way most weekends with him and he bombs us minimum 3 or 4 times each way.... We're getting used to flying down the highway with the windows down!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
The salmon and the lamb are interchangeable the other 2 flavors are higher protein n I would probably do a slower switch. Having said that diamond who manufactures it has just had yet another recall. To many for my comfort so I won't be recommending this anymore but I know others here who still use it.

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
The salmon and the lamb are interchangeable the other 2 flavors are higher protein n I would probably do a slower switch. Having said that diamond who manufactures it has just had yet another recall. To many for my comfort so I won't be recommending this anymore but I know others here who still use it.

Thanks cowsmom :). TOTW is unfortunately one of the better foods offered around here and Tonka is doing decently on the Salmon so I figure I'll try the lamb and see if it works out better. If not I will keep looking around here and go back to the drawing board!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Thanks cowsmom :). TOTW is unfortunately one of the better foods offered around here and Tonka is doing decently on the Salmon so I figure I'll try the lamb and see if it works out better. If not I will keep looking around here and go back to the drawing board!
Well I'm always around for food help if needed

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.