Other New Treat from Nature's Variety Instict: ICE CREAM!!!!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I was picking up food for the bullies this afternoon and I saw a new treat from Nature's Variety called "Sweet Spots" - or, as we call it, ICE CREAM!

I was very excited because, as a grain-free feeder, I feel like the bullies are left out from getting a lot of the fun treats. That, and Linus LOOOOOOOOOOOVES ice cream! There are two varieties - Peanut Butter & Honey and Sweet Potato & Molasses - both of which are 98% lactose free and contain probiotics.

I tried the Peanut Butter & Honey variety and the bullies seemed to love them.

So I just wanted to let grain-free feeders (and everyone else!) there's a healthy option for a fun summer treat for bullies!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION], is it frozen?? I know dumb question, lol. As a grain free feeder myself and a bully that has limited dairy products, (he gets a spoonful of yogurt once a week nothing else), this sounds perfect!! I just got Vegas's food on Saturday and I don't even look at treats anymore. I will have to check this out, thanks for the info!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ill have to check them out but knowing sarah she wont be able to have them. grrr

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION], is it frozen?? I know dumb question, lol. As a grain free feeder myself and a bully that has limited dairy products, (he gets a spoonful of yogurt once a week nothing else), this sounds perfect!! I just got Vegas's food on Saturday and I don't even look at treats anymore. I will have to check this out, thanks for the info!!

Yep - I found with with their frozen items and it's like a Skippy Cup. They were $4.99 for 4 cups here but there is also a coupon online at the NV site - $3 off!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION], I will really have to take a good look, I don't even remember seeing a freezer in the store where I get his food. Probably is, but I have never noticed. Stopping tomorrow to look. Did you feed the whole cup or just a big spoonful?

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION], I will really have to take a good look, I don't even remember seeing a freezer in the store where I get his food. Probably is, but I have never noticed. Stopping tomorrow to look. Did you feed the whole cup or just a big spoonful?

I put the whole cup in their bowls. It's not really big but, because it's frozen, they don't wolf it down either. They lasted a couple minutes. You could definitely split them up for a smaller goody though!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.