Thread: New Treat from Nature's Variety Instict: ICE CREAM!!!!!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Default New Treat from Nature's Variety Instict: ICE CREAM!!!!!

I was picking up food for the bullies this afternoon and I saw a new treat from Nature's Variety called "Sweet Spots" - or, as we call it, ICE CREAM!

I was very excited because, as a grain-free feeder, I feel like the bullies are left out from getting a lot of the fun treats. That, and Linus LOOOOOOOOOOOVES ice cream! There are two varieties - Peanut Butter & Honey and Sweet Potato & Molasses - both of which are 98% lactose free and contain probiotics.

I tried the Peanut Butter & Honey variety and the bullies seemed to love them.

So I just wanted to let grain-free feeders (and everyone else!) there's a healthy option for a fun summer treat for bullies!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Treat from Nature's Variety Instict: ICE CREAM!!!!!

@sheshistory, is it frozen?? I know dumb question, lol. As a grain free feeder myself and a bully that has limited dairy products, (he gets a spoonful of yogurt once a week nothing else), this sounds perfect!! I just got Vegas's food on Saturday and I don't even look at treats anymore. I will have to check this out, thanks for the info!!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

ill have to check them out but knowing sarah she wont be able to have them. grrr

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @sheshistory, is it frozen?? I know dumb question, lol. As a grain free feeder myself and a bully that has limited dairy products, (he gets a spoonful of yogurt once a week nothing else), this sounds perfect!! I just got Vegas's food on Saturday and I don't even look at treats anymore. I will have to check this out, thanks for the info!!
    Yep - I found with with their frozen items and it's like a Skippy Cup. They were $4.99 for 4 cups here but there is also a coupon online at the NV site - $3 off!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@sheshistory, I will really have to take a good look, I don't even remember seeing a freezer in the store where I get his food. Probably is, but I have never noticed. Stopping tomorrow to look. Did you feed the whole cup or just a big spoonful?

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @sheshistory, I will really have to take a good look, I don't even remember seeing a freezer in the store where I get his food. Probably is, but I have never noticed. Stopping tomorrow to look. Did you feed the whole cup or just a big spoonful?
    I put the whole cup in their bowls. It's not really big but, because it's frozen, they don't wolf it down either. They lasted a couple minutes. You could definitely split them up for a smaller goody though!

Remove Ads