OP
Zoey1974

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Ahhhh I see! I didn't realize I needed to do that to ask someone specifically. I really will learn this all!! It is actually going very good. She loves the food. She acts starving though at 1 cup 3 times a day. Is she being Miss Piggy or really hungry I wonder? Going to spend Monday in the kitchen with the next recipe. I am definitely sticking with home cooking!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Ahhhh I see! I didn't realize I needed to do that to ask someone specifically. I really will learn this all!! It is actually going very good. She loves the food. She acts starving though at 1 cup 3 times a day. Is she being Miss Piggy or really hungry I wonder? Going to spend Monday in the kitchen with the next recipe. I am definitely sticking with home cooking!!
you can also tag someone like this at the bottom of the persons post it says reply with qoute. click on that then type what you want at the bottom. i cup 3 times a day sounds like alot. the tale will be if they lose weight or gain weight. if not then it ok if so then cut back and you get the idea. im waiting on the next recipe for dinner. :jumpdance:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online