Help Needed! Fromm for puppies???

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
If he's doing ok on 1 cup twice a day..that's fine! If his poo is a little soft..back off to 3/4 cup twice a day and slowly increase to 1 cup each feeding. ..if your transitioning..do 3/4 old and 1/4 new for few days..then 1/2 old and 1/2 new for few days. Then 3/4 new and 1/4 old for few days. Then go all in with new! Use 1tsp pumpkin mixed in each feeding to help him not get runny poo!

OP
ham3381

ham3381

Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
SO max is finally fully on Fromm Beef Fritatta. What a Difference I must say. His stomach is normal..no more loose soft stool..I only feed him twice a day no and he seems to be doing great. :happy2:

salukutinaveen

Jul 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paaro
SO max is finally fully on Fromm Beef Fritatta. What a Difference I must say. His stomach is normal..no more loose soft stool..I only feed him twice a day no and he seems to be doing great. :happy2:

Hey hi .. ! May i know how much you are feeding him each time ? 1 cup ? and also could you tell me how much is 1 cup in grams if possible. I am trying to do the same thing for my pup..
Thanks in advance !
Naveen.

OP
ham3381

ham3381

Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Hey hi .. ! May i know how much you are feeding him each time ? 1 cup ? and also could you tell me how much is 1 cup in grams if possible. I am trying to do the same thing for my pup..
Thanks in advance !
Naveen.

HELLO..RIGHT NOW I AM FEEDING him 1 cup at 6 30 in the morning and 1 cup at 6:30 in the evening and he's been doing great. not sure how many grams, i know grams vary depending on the mass of the object or in this case food your weighing.

mom of 5

Jul 26, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Gucci & Louie
I have a 15 week old male bully. I am currently feeding him Fromm Puppy Gold. After he cleans his bowl he is off to my female Bully's dish. I was wondering if I should go ahead and switch to her brand (Fromm Surf & Turf Grain Free). Also how much should I give him of that, and do I need to transition since it's by Fromm. Do I need to make a transition from Fromm Surf & Turf to Fromm Pork Chop & Applesauce? Thanks!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.