Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fromm for puppies???

Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Fromm for puppies???

Ok so Max has been on Wellness super 5 just for puppies for over a month, And i just purchased a big bag of fromm beeef fritata. Im finally switching cause his stool has been sorta soft for the past week. He is off his meds so i beleive its the food causing the loose stools. Wellness main source is chicken. So im trying the switch to see how it he reacts to Fromm. My Questions is how should i transition him with the new food?? how much of wellness mixed with the fromm? or should i try just fromm? PLEase help

Bulldog(s) Names
    BREMBO
    Likes (Received)

@ham3381 general rule of thumb is a 10-day transition. Do not try to make the full switch in 5 days unless you're prepared to deal with the potential consequences. =(

I've had Brembo on Fromm Beef Frittata (and more recently have switched in Pork and Applesauce) since he was 13-14 weeks and he's 22 weeks now and doing GREAT.

I hope I didn't have to put him on Puppy food, but it seems like he held up fine!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

@ajwhitt44 ok so 10 day transition..but how much do i feed of each? I had been feed 3/4 cups 3 times a day. But I understand that fromm you feed less correct? I jusy started him at 1 full cup starting last friday, but now that i bought the fromm I would like to know how to transitions and then once he's on fromm how much is the proper feeding amount

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

If he's doing ok on 1 cup twice a day..that's fine! If his poo is a little soft..back off to 3/4 cup twice a day and slowly increase to 1 cup each feeding. ..if your transitioning..do 3/4 old and 1/4 new for few days..then 1/2 old and 1/2 new for few days. Then 3/4 new and 1/4 old for few days. Then go all in with new! Use 1tsp pumpkin mixed in each feeding to help him not get runny poo!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

SO max is finally fully on Fromm Beef Fritatta. What a Difference I must say. His stomach is normal..no more loose soft stool..I only feed him twice a day no and he seems to be doing great.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Paaro
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ham3381 View Post
    SO max is finally fully on Fromm Beef Fritatta. What a Difference I must say. His stomach is normal..no more loose soft stool..I only feed him twice a day no and he seems to be doing great.
    Hey hi .. ! May i know how much you are feeding him each time ? 1 cup ? and also could you tell me how much is 1 cup in grams if possible. I am trying to do the same thing for my pup..
    Thanks in advance !
    Naveen.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by salukutinaveen View Post
    Hey hi .. ! May i know how much you are feeding him each time ? 1 cup ? and also could you tell me how much is 1 cup in grams if possible. I am trying to do the same thing for my pup..
    Thanks in advance !
    Naveen.
    HELLO..RIGHT NOW I AM FEEDING him 1 cup at 6 30 in the morning and 1 cup at 6:30 in the evening and he's been doing great. not sure how many grams, i know grams vary depending on the mass of the object or in this case food your weighing.

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gucci & Louie
    Likes (Received)

I have a 15 week old male bully. I am currently feeding him Fromm Puppy Gold. After he cleans his bowl he is off to my female Bully's dish. I was wondering if I should go ahead and switch to her brand (Fromm Surf & Turf Grain Free). Also how much should I give him of that, and do I need to transition since it's by Fromm. Do I need to make a transition from Fromm Surf & Turf to Fromm Pork Chop & Applesauce? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads