General Question Merrick flavors exchangeable?

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I know with Fromm you can exchange flavors without a transition. I'm feeding Aubie Merrick Wilderness Blend since its an all stages food and I can get it locally. Can you change between Wilderness Blend/Turducken/Grammy's Pot Pie like you can Fromm?

I'd like to change it up for her so she doesn't have to eat the same thing all the time unless she seems to develop an allergy to a certain kind.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I may be wrong, but I think if the ingredients other then the protein are similar, grain free, they are interchangeable. Just what I think I heard somewhere before.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well with the old flavors i would probably give some lead in meaning go slower when switching except between the grain free formulas. the grain free formula are mostly the same. from what i can see they are changing their line (its on their website and ive seen them in my feed store) and the new products look to be more interchangable. hope that helps :)

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Thanks, everyone! I hope to see their grain free formula in our local store soon because I'd love to feed her that instead of the old formulas.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.