Food Delivery From PetFlow

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I ordered from PetFlow last Thursday and when my order was delivered on Saturday I thought of this thread.

I ordered a case of the 5.5oz cans of Trippet Venison Tripe. When I opened the box the shrink wrap on the case was shredded, the cans were all over the place. The cans were filthy and most of the labels had either come completely off or were hanging by one end.
oh my sounds like they have a person in shipping who is not doing their job right. id let them know for sure. only if people complain can it be fixed.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
oh my sounds like they have a person in shipping who is not doing their job right. id let them know for sure. only if people complain can it be fixed.

I agree I would certainly contact them, yours is a different wharehouse then mine and if there is an issue of the products coming from that warehouse I am certain Alex will address it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I've never had luck with quick shipping. I've had to go out and buy little bags twice. I will never understand why it takes 8 days or so to ship to Washington. I never have had problems with dirty stuff. It would be safe to say that the box is getting dirty from it's travels. If it was a clean journey...why use a box? The box is made to take the dirt and scuff of the travel.

PetFlow1

Aug 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
cat
Hello, my name is Rob and I work for PetFlow. I can assure you that our warehouse is very clean and that our warehouse staff carefully inspects each product/box before shipping out. Unfortunately, once an order leaves the warehouse it is in the hands of FedEx and out of our control. If you ever do run into an issue where the product is damaged or you are not satisfied please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team!

Email - help[MENTION=3228]Petflow[/MENTION].com
Phone - 888-316-7297

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I have been using Petflow for over a year now. In that entire time I've never had dirty or damaged goods. My only complaint was the length of time it USED to take to get my order. But now, I'm thrilled it takes 2 days since they opened a warehouse in Nevada. Seeing how some of my orders arrive from other companies..I'll bet the freight company is to blame...but I'd certainly let Petflow know!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have been using Petflow for over a year now. In that entire time I've never had dirty or damaged goods. My only complaint was the length of time it USED to take to get my order. But now, I'm thrilled it takes 2 days since they opened a warehouse in Nevada. Seeing how some of my orders arrive from other companies..I'll bet the freight company is to blame...but I'd certainly let Petflow know!

2 days? Are you kidding me? I would be thrilled with 2 days.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Hello, my name is Rob and I work for PetFlow. I can assure you that our warehouse is very clean and that our warehouse staff carefully inspects each product/box before shipping out. Unfortunately, once an order leaves the warehouse it is in the hands of FedEx and out of our control. If you ever do run into an issue where the product is damaged or you are not satisfied please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team!

Email - help@[U][URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/member.php?u=3228"]Petflow[/URL][/U].com
Phone - 888-316-7297

Hi Rob!! Nice of you to stop by and support your company. I love your company btw. The woman I spoke to on the phone was incredible. My only complaint was the condition of the order INSIDE the box.

I'll wholeheartedly agree that FedEx isn't exactly compassionate when dealing with their packages in transit. You get no argument from me on that point. But my issue was the contents of that box and FedEx didn't have access to that. The cans were filthy, there seems to have been some kind of water damage and the labels are coming off (some of the labels had completely come off). The shrink wrap was shredded and cans were flopping all over the inside. The case of tripe that I ordered was obviously sealed in that box in that already condition.

IMAG0389.jpg IMAG0391.jpg IMAG0390.jpg IMAG0391.jpg IMAG0394.jpg IMAG0396.jpg IMAG0395.jpg

See that film on the tops of the cans? It feels like some kind of gritty dust. Sticky gritty dust like you'd find at an auto mechanics garage. See the water marks and rust on the cans? I'll be throwing the rusty cans away just to be safe but the sticky dust film can be washed off.

I'll be honest, this probably won't stop me from placing another order in the future. I am buying cans. Cans that are easily washed before storing in my own pantry. But as you can see from this thread alone, mine isn't the only complaint and not every item ordered can be as easily washed as a can.

PetFlow1

Aug 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
cat
You definitely should not receive anything in that poor of a condition. Please reach out to our customer service team and they will make this right.

help[MENTION=3228]Petflow[/MENTION].com
888-316-7297

Rob

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
You definitely should not receive anything in that poor of a condition. Please reach out to our customer service team and they will make this right.

help@[U][URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/member.php?u=3228"]Petflow[/URL][/U].com
888-316-7297

Rob

First time I called I got a message telling me they're closed - call back during normal business hours. It was quarter to 1 in the afternoon lol I called back and got a message that there was no one to take my call and suggested that I call back during normal business hours? Then I called again and got disconnected. Then I got the sorry, we're closed message again. Finally I got through to someone.

A very nice man answered. I explained my order, he apologized and promised to send me another case right away. He told me that he is 100% sure PetFlow didn't ship it that way. When I told him that the FedEx box was sealed and in good shape he said that what probably happened was that it was shipped from Tripett like that. (But didn't someone at PetFlow have to put it in the box to send it to me?) Anyway. The man on the phone was very helpful. He told me to throw my dirty, rusted cans in the garbage and that I can expect another case by Friday.

So thank you Rob :)

Most Reactions