Food Delivery From PetFlow

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Just got my package yesterday and it was clean. Same as always. Yes the box is dinged up some but that is on fedex and otherwise it all comes perfect imo.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay I just got my box and thought I would take a pic. The top is a bit dirty with black streaks from other boxes on top but expected. Other than that we are in good shape!

IMG_5541.jpg.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I just got a box yesterday -- sparkling clean. Any scuffs were from the carrier --- not the vendor.

I had to cancel my "FLOW". Clearly, I misjudged my use of food here. I now have TWO giant bags of Earthborne (Bison) sitting here. I need to eat these up first ---well, Bea and Bo do --- before I'm going to sign up again.

hahahahahahahahaha

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I ordered and on the 16th and it says it will be here the 25th does it usually take this long? The warehouse is in henderson which is on the outside of Las Vegas that is 4 hours from me and its taking 9 days! Anyone else have long shipping times?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I ordered and on the 16th and it says it will be here the 25th does it usually take this long? The warehouse is in henderson which is on the outside of Las Vegas that is 4 hours from me and its taking 9 days! Anyone else have long shipping times?
Um, no. That is very odd. If you ordered on the 16th I would have thought you would have had it by last Friday. I would call them for sure! If I order on Monday I sometimes have it as soon as Wednesday, but never past Friday. Weird....

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
They shipped from Henderson NV by Vegas 4 hours away then they shipped it to Phoenix AZ which is 9 hours from me them back to Salt Lake City UT which is 4 hours from here and its taking 5 days to get it here from Salt Lake City. GO figure! Frustrated because I wanted to get it before I went to get Lola but guess not.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I don't order from them (I get mined delivered for free from a local company here) but I'd be calling them to let them know though or better yet send a customer service complaint.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

Def call or email them. It usually takes 2 days, although a few times it has taken up to a week from ordering so i always plan on a week and am happy that it is less. I am sure they will want to know how their money is being wasted so def mention to them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I just called and they are giving me a $10 credit they said the problem was it shipped fed ex then gets handed over to the post office for delivery In Salt Lake city Utah so thats the hold up there. They also put a note on my account for it to only be shipped fed ex all the way so it should take 2 to 3 days from now on. I'm glad I called thanks everyone for giving me that idea!

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just called and they are giving me a $10 credit they said the problem was it shipped fed ex then gets handed over to the post office for delivery In Salt Lake city Utah so thats the hold up there. They also put a note on my account for it to only be shipped fed ex all the way so it should take 2 to 3 days from now on. I'm glad I called thanks everyone for giving me that idea!

Sorry you went through that but glad they are giving you a credit. If ever anyone has ever had a problem they have always done right by them which is why we support them and them us!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Ya he gave me a refund right away without me having to ask which was nice! So I will order from them my next scheduled delivery and see if that one goes better.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I ordered from PetFlow last Thursday and when my order was delivered on Saturday I thought of this thread.

I ordered a case of the 5.5oz cans of Trippet Venison Tripe. When I opened the box the shrink wrap on the case was shredded, the cans were all over the place. The cans were filthy and most of the labels had either come completely off or were hanging by one end.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.