Thread: Food Delivery From PetFlow

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Food Delivery From PetFlow

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    2 days? Are you kidding me? I would be thrilled with 2 days.
    I know! Before this warehouse opened I allowed 10 days! The last 3 orders have come from Nevada warehouse..and seriously..I receive it 2 days after I order! Once 3 days because I ordered on a Sunday!

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PetFlow1 View Post
    Hello, my name is Rob and I work for PetFlow. I can assure you that our warehouse is very clean and that our warehouse staff carefully inspects each product/box before shipping out. Unfortunately, once an order leaves the warehouse it is in the hands of FedEx and out of our control. If you ever do run into an issue where the product is damaged or you are not satisfied please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team!

Email - help@<u><a href="http://www.englishb...ow</a></u>.com
    Phone - 888-316-7297

Hi Rob!! Nice of you to stop by and support your company. I love your company btw. The woman I spoke to on the phone was incredible. My only complaint was the condition of the order INSIDE the box.

I'll wholeheartedly agree that FedEx isn't exactly compassionate when dealing with their packages in transit. You get no argument from me on that point. But my issue was the contents of that box and FedEx didn't have access to that. The cans were filthy, there seems to have been some kind of water damage and the labels are coming off (some of the labels had completely come off). The shrink wrap was shredded and cans were flopping all over the inside. The case of tripe that I ordered was obviously sealed in that box in that already condition.

-imag0389-jpg -imag0391-jpg -imag0390-jpg -imag0391-jpg -imag0394-jpg -imag0396-jpg -imag0395-jpg

See that film on the tops of the cans? It feels like some kind of gritty dust. Sticky gritty dust like you'd find at an auto mechanics garage. See the water marks and rust on the cans? I'll be throwing the rusty cans away just to be safe but the sticky dust film can be washed off.

I'll be honest, this probably won't stop me from placing another order in the future. I am buying cans. Cans that are easily washed before storing in my own pantry. But as you can see from this thread alone, mine isn't the only complaint and not every item ordered can be as easily washed as a can.

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Bulldog(s) Names
    cat
    Likes (Received)

You definitely should not receive anything in that poor of a condition. Please reach out to our customer service team and they will make this right.

help@Petflow.com
    888-316-7297

Rob

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

You definitely should not receive anything in that poor of a condition. Please reach out to our customer service team and they will make this right.

help@<u><a href="http://www.englishb...ow</a></u>.com
    888-316-7297

Rob

@Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

help@<u><a href="http://www.englishb...ow</a></u>.com
    888-316-7297

Rob
    First time I called I got a message telling me they're closed - call back during normal business hours. It was quarter to 1 in the afternoon lol I called back and got a message that there was no one to take my call and suggested that I call back during normal business hours? Then I called again and got disconnected. Then I got the sorry, we're closed message again. Finally I got through to someone.

A very nice man answered. I explained my order, he apologized and promised to send me another case right away. He told me that he is 100% sure PetFlow didn't ship it that way. When I told him that the FedEx box was sealed and in good shape he said that what probably happened was that it was shipped from Tripett like that. (But didn't someone at PetFlow have to put it in the box to send it to me?) Anyway. The man on the phone was very helpful. He told me to throw my dirty, rusted cans in the garbage and that I can expect another case by Friday.

So thank you Rob

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads